- RSS Channel Showcase 4416712
- RSS Channel Showcase 7268944
- RSS Channel Showcase 2692378
- RSS Channel Showcase 8465866
Articles on this Page
- 11/08/16--06:20: _Wife + Stepchild? N...
- 12/30/16--05:18: _How “Your Alternate...
- 04/04/17--05:33: _Tale of the Roomba ...
- 06/15/17--05:44: _What Little Girls N...
- 06/17/17--05:37: _Dad’s hilarious tak...
- 06/18/17--06:34: _Happy Father’s Day!
- 07/09/17--06:36: _Fatherhood is Alive...
- 11/08/16--06:20: Wife + Stepchild? No problem!
- 12/30/16--05:18: How “Your Alternate Me” Came to Be
- 04/04/17--05:33: Tale of the Roomba “Poohpocalypse”
- 06/15/17--05:44: What Little Girls Need From Their Fathers
- 06/17/17--05:37: Dad’s hilarious take on baby care instructions
- 06/18/17--06:34: Happy Father’s Day!
- 07/09/17--06:36: Fatherhood is Alive and Well All Over the World!
While driving home from a party one night, my husband asked me if I was happy with our relationship (we’re newlyweds so we still ask about this from time to time). I said yes and asked him the same question. He replied, “Yes, I’m just not used to all the belching, farting and drama.” I […]
I wrote this book to help my 7-year-old self. Really. If I’m being completely honest, I have to admit that at that age I was an emotional eggshell, my psyche easily prone to cracking under any form of criticism or adversity. A few examples I vividly remember that very year: – Breaking […]
So, last week, something pretty tragic happened in our household. It’s taken me until now to wrap my head around it and find the words to describe the horror. It started off simple enough – something that’s probably happened to most of you. Sometime between midnight and 1:30am, our puppy Evie pooped on our rug […]
This excellent article by psychoanalyst Joyce McFadden explores the important role fathers play in supporting their daughters’ healthy sexual development at all ages. McFadden asserts that fathers have major influence in “three hugely important facets of how she’ll see herself in the world throughout her life,” specifically, in “her level of personal confidence, her body […]
You’d think a mom could go out of town for two nights without getting some backlash. A dad’s hilarious take on his wife’s baby care instructions is going viral after it was shared to Reddit. To start, this dad edited some grammatical errors in the note his wife left and then asks questions that may have obvious […]
We love our Mile High Fathers. If you’re looking for any last-minute Father’s Day event recommendations, be sure to check-out our event calendar with 20+ ideas. And remember: Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers and singers of song. -Pam Brown Happy Father’s Day!17
When I became the primary caregiver to my two children 8 years ago I had no idea that there was a stereotype I would have to overcome. On the playground, in the grocery store, at the doctor’s office, around the school, and at just about every place I would go with my kids I would […]